Estate LitigationApril 19, 2016
Shareholder and Business DisputesDecember 13, 2016
- Galloway v. Barski, 2016 BCSC 1588(CanLII)
- Successfully represented Plaintiffs in an action where children had transferred property out of the plaintiffs’ names and into grandchildren’s name by improperly using a Power of Attorney. Also, successfully argued parameters to obtain a restraining order against an adult living with a family member.
- Kirkwood (Re), 2016 BCSC 1250 (CanLII)
- Successfully defended an application by an unsuccessful party who applied to be a committee of his father’s estate on the basis that the applicant was not motivated by the best interests of his father.
- Kirkwood (Re), 2016 BCSC 673 (CanLII) — 2016-04-18
- Successfully applied to have the petitioner appointed the committee of her husband’s estate in a contested committeeship application under the Patients Property Act.