Employment LitigationDecember 13, 2016
Real Property DisputesDecember 13, 2016
- Harrad v. Varghese, 2016 BCSC 527 (CanLII) — 2016-03-24
- Successfully represented Plaintiffs in a contested foreclosure of a care home which proceeded by way of trial on the issue of whether certain payments were to be credited to the mortgage or to a collateral contract.
- Virk v. Sangha, 2016 BCSC 924
- Defense of clients in a foreclosure arising from the failure of a complicated Joint Venture relating to the development of a large subdivision in Surrey.
- Keremlevski v VWR Capital Corp BCCA 2013-09-18 PDF
- Successfully resisted an appellant application to seek leave to appeal an order declaring the appellant a vexatious litigant who was prevented from brining further application without leave of the Court.
- Keremelevski v. V.W.R. Capital Corporation, 2013 BCSC 612 (CanLII) — 2013-02-19
- Successfully brought an application dismissing the Plaintiff’s claims relating to foreclosure proceedings and to have the Plaintiff declared a vexatious litigant and precluded from commencing any action without leave of the court.
- Haptom v Pahl, 2013 BCSC 71 (CanLII) — 2013-01-18
- Successfully argued that the Petitioner in a foreclosure proceeding had overcharged the Respondent by not calculating interest annually and in accordance with the reinvestment principle the Respondent was entitled to be credited with any overpayment.
- Versatile Mortgage Corp. v. Hemmingson, 2010 BCSC 1361 (CanLII) — 2010-09-28
- A complicated application to determine the rate of interest that accrued on a mortgage after judgement had been granted in a foreclosure against the Mortgagee but not against covenantors under the mortgage.
- Azta Mgmt. Corp. v. Croft Agencies, 2010 BCSC 1191 (CanLII) — 2010-03-31
- Successfully resisted an application to lift a garnishing order before judgment which had been issued to secure financing fees.
- Versatile Mortgage Corp. v. Hemmingson, 2009 BCSC 64 (CanLII) — 2009-01-26
- A summary trial application to rectify a mortgage which had been corrected by a solicitor after it had been signed.